Some New York Pipe Show Pics.....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Myself & Rich Esserman
NYShow2008004.jpg

Don Seater of James Island Piper
95236476.jpg

Sam Barnett
NYShow2008006.jpg

The Show on Saturday
NYShow2008001.jpg

NYShow2008002.jpg

NYShow2008003.jpg

Pipemaker Tim Hynick
edb6ef36.jpg

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Thanks Dock!

I am glad to see you got a good shot of Steve Monjure! He is always laughing and smiling. I am looking forward to seeing him at our show this month.

Steve is one of the darn good ones. I talked to him at a show a couple years ago about a tobacco I couldn't find any more and asked him about it.. I got an email a long time afterwards saying he found some in a shop in Italy. He got me 5 tins of it at a very good price. I sure as hell won't forget that.. It was called Park Lane #7. Its a very good IMO vaper that I fell in love with after a friend sent me a pouch of it.

regor":xtj6qhpu said:
Steve is one of the darn good ones. I talked to him at a show a couple years ago about a tobacco I couldn't find any more and asked him about it.. I got an email a long time afterwards saying he found some in a shop in Italy. He got me 5 tins of it at a very good price. I sure as hell won't forget that.. It was called Park Lane #7. Its a very good IMO vaper that I fell in love with after a friend sent me a pouch of it.
That's the kind of guy Steve is Regor. He is top shelf as you well know!

Thats for sure!!!. The only thing wrong is everytime I see him with his wares I want to spend all my money. He had a pokerhawk that was beautiful. I most likely would have bought it if I had the money in my pocket. I did come close to putting on the credit card. SWMBO would have arranged my body parts if I had done that. $425 was alot of money when you're broke LOL :cyclops: :( :affraid:

Thanks for the pictures, Dock. I am so sorry I missed the show but Family first as always. Hope you had a good time.

Are you going to Chicago? I will be for the first time in my life. Looking forward to it like crazy!!!

Lou, NY