Some pictures of my cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikem

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pictures of two places that I store my cellar in.

100_0512.jpg
[/url][/img]
100_0514.jpg
[/url][/img]

Mikem, you need another set of shelves... it's over flowing :D . What is in that big bag on the bottom shelf?

Ah Yes,
Barking Dog does not bite. Very nice stash that should last for some time. Thanks for the photos.
Doc
:D :D :D

Outstanding cache!You must get great satisfaction just looking at it and deciding
what you feel like smoking at the moment.I know that a high point of my piping
day is looking over my jars and tins and selecting the blends for that day.

Winslow :sunny:

Looks like you won't ever need to purchase anymore tobacco Mike! :shock:

Mikem --

Alright, that is simply awesome. To put your stash in perspective: I live in the middle of nowhere, Colorado. The closest brick and mortar is 60 miles away, a small place called Derby's Smoke Shop. They have maybe 50 pipes and approximately 1/4 to MAYBE 1/3 of the tobacco that you do. Nice work, nice stash, when can I come over?

Mikem - I see several Paul Olsen My Own Blends on your shelves -- which ones do you enjoy? I have only tried #333, a virginia flake with a light rum casing, and it is one of my favorites!

Trout Bum":chojv1ze said:
Mikem - I see several Paul Olsen My Own Blends on your shelves -- which ones do you enjoy? I have only tried #333, a Virginia flake with a light rum casing, and it is one of my favorites!
If I'm not mistaken I have a tin of the 333 which honestly don't know if I've opened yet, B 93 a Virginia that when I tried when first trying out straight Virginia's that give me fierce tongue bite. Now that I'm much better with Virginia's I think that this is a very good blend that did not get a lot of credit. The other blend I like is the B 7000 which is a English blend.

Mike --

Is that family run shop on about 22nd St and Camelback still there? In the 80's it was a quite a store. They even had one of the THREE Charatan Summa Cum Laudes ever made, sitting in a separate glass case, for sale to anyone. ($2500 was the price, I think)

LL":21yn5mh5 said:
Mike --

Is that family run shop on about 22nd St and Camelback still there? In the 80's it was a quite a store. They even had one of the THREE Charatan Summa Cum Laudes ever made, sitting in a separate glass case, for sale to anyone. ($2500 was the price, I think)
I think you are talking about Yea Olde Pipe Shoppe in Town and Country Mall. It was the longest running establishment in that small mall. The father sold it to the son (Rick) who now is training his son to take over the business (so they are on the third generation that I know of). He just moved into a larger shop about six months ago. It is now on 24 Street south of Camelback between Highland and Indian School. I was there just last Thursday. It is still probably the largest pipe shop in Arizona and an authorized Dunhill dealer. He has one wall (at least 20 feet long with nothing but shelves and racks of pipes. I have purchased many a pipe from him. He probably has one of the largest walk in cigar humidors in the state also.

That's the place. Very cool! Thanks for the update. Great to hear they are doing well these days. :cheers: