Some Sutliff and Brebbia blends being discontinued

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsu92john

Reaction score
I've seen notices this week on Facebook from Mars Cigars that some of the blends in the Sutliff Private Stock and Brebbia lines are being discontinued. Just a heads up if you like any of these that you may want to stock up while you can if your preferences are among the ones on the chopping block.

Wow, this is suprising. I will definitely lament absence of Breckinridge. It's an excellent burley.

Rande, it will easier to list what's not going away.

Aromatics
Alexander Bridge
Blue Danube
Maple Street
Molto Dolce
Taste of Summer

Non-Aromatic
Great Outdoors

English
No. 5

This is according to what is still listed on Sutliff's site.

DrumsAndBeer":p0w81101 said:
Wow, this is suprising. I will definitely lament absence of Breckinridge. It's an excellent burley.

Rande, it will easier to list what's not going away.

Aromatics
Alexander Bridge
Blue Danube
Maple Street
Molto Dolce
Taste of Summer

Non-Aromatic
Great Outdoors

English
No. 5

This is according to what is still listed on Sutliff's site.
Wow, if that's all that will be left, that is quite a cut back, esp. on their tinned 'match' blends

Only going by what Mars Cigars has posted on FB and indicated as "Closeout" on their web site. I don't hear too much about the Brebbias, so there may be no great loss there, but I know a lot of people on the boards seem to enjoy Sutliff.

Discontinued Brebbia blends:
• Adagio
• Calvados

Discontinued Sutliff blends:
• Academy
• April Dawn
• Archduke Ferdinand
• Bacchanalia
• Balkan Luxury
• Berkshire
• Bosphorus Cruise
• Breckinridge
• BRG Blend
• Charlemagne
• Country Estate
• County Cork
• Court of St. James
• French Quarter
• Golden Age
• Loire Valley
• Lord of the Manor
• Man's Best Friend
• Navigator Blend
• Old San Francisco
• R-Blend
• Tabac Noir
• Top Shelf
• Westminster

It seems like some of those blends were recently introduced. Court of St. James for instance. I wonder what the deal is. Poor sales?

DrumsAndBeer":xt5g0inu said:
It seems like some of those blends were recently introduced. Court of St. James for instance. I wonder what the deal is. Poor sales?
I think it was that and restructuring. Btw you can still get Court of Saint James in bulk as Voodoo Queen. I wish Breckinridge was in bulk.