Somebody got me today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggman

Reaction score
“Now that 450 is an awesome writing pen. My wife tried it and absolutely loves it. She said she wished it had a black in it because she would like to borrow it. That’s the reason I inked it up with robert oyster fire and ice.”

Wow!  Be careful what you disclose. lol

This is part of a post from earlier this week. And I never thought anymore about it coming back to get  me. Well today while I was outside cleaning the condenser coil on my air conditioning. The postman pulls up in front of my house, and I go see what’s in the mail. And there’s a package addressed to Mrs. Noel Vickers. The only time she mail addressed like that are dr. bills and credit card offers. So I go lay her mail on the hallway table and continue to work on the air conditioner. A hour and a half later I’m in the shower and she busts in rakes me across the coils about starting a fake amazon account to buy pens secretly. So we playfully go back and forth on the subject but I’m still denying that I know anything about it. So finally she realized it’s addressed to her and there’s a note inside apologizing for me being a cheapskate and not letting her use my jinhao 450 pen. So they felt bad and bought her one. It’s a very pretty red ice color. And writes so damn smooth it not even funny. I really think it’s smoother than mine darn it. She absolutely loves it.

She told me again to say Thank You Blackhorse for then pen. I inked it up with Monteverdi midnight black.