Something on E-Bay For You "Petes" Guys...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Dock.

I actually just put a bid in for them....see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up.

Davey":t8cmj1vo said:
Thanks, Dock.

I actually just put a bid in for them....see how it goes. Thanks for the heads up.
If you do get them I'd consider sending them out to a pipe rejuvenator.For about $20.00 ea they'll have em shiny and new again.If one needs a stem,Howard Schultie in FL is an authorized Peterson repairman.I have trusted him with some very nice pipes to repair.His work is always nothing less than top shelf.Shoot me a private message and I'll give you his adress should it be necessary...They all appear to be very,very old pipes and it does'nt look like they've been smoked much in the last 20-30 years.Hope you get em' Davey...

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Blast it all...not this time.

I need some more education on this stuff. FWIW, what would you have topped off at, Dock?

Great info though I will keep in mind, and keep the heads up comin' PLEASE!

Davey":6khjwujc said:
Blast it all...not this time.

I need some more education on this stuff. FWIW, what would you have topped off at, Dock?

Great info though I will keep in mind, and keep the heads up comin' PLEASE!
Yeah Davey... they sold for quite a bit more than I woulda thought...Given their condition,I would'nt go more than $140.00-$150.00 for them.The one thing that I did'nt like was that there were no good close up pics of them.Were they actual Peterson bands or were they put on because the shanks were cracked? The auctions description said that their were cracks,were they in the p-lip stems?Would you need all new stems then? No one knows as the pictures sucked! Generally when you see a group of estate pipes that someone owned and some have stems that are bitten through,most all of the stems on all of em' will be heavilly damaged too.(unless it was a crappy smoker that collected dust) Folks that are hard on one of their pipes will likely be hard on all of their pipes unless of couse it's been labeled a yard,fishing or knock around pipe...

Best,
Dock
:pipe: