Something to embarass Aaron

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g6JX1VtADSk" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:pipe:

:lol!:

Actually I thought it was pretty cool!!!

You didn't tell us that Aaron is a mandolin player!

Midnight Blues":hiv6qgf7 said:
L,

Now thats one hot lineup....
Indeed. Rob Wasserman, Mark O'Connor, Dave Grisman, and Tony Rice, circa 1979 or so. Hard to believe that music is 30+ years old.

SsssssssssMOKIN'!!!

Aaron":k9b64pvx said:
look at that hippie! :shock: :shock:
Your beard and hair in Amy's vid was what made me think of him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LL":iyj6s5p7 said:
Aaron":iyj6s5p7 said:
look at that hippie! :shock: :shock:
Your beard and hair in Amy's vid was what made me think of him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually I was talking about me... lol... but that works too. 8)

lol, funny. I've got a cheap mandolin that looks like that one... A style with the burst finish. And that's about how well I play it (Aaron style... not Grisman! I wish I could play like that guy!).

-Andrew

EJinVA":avqmb5dl said:
I especially enjoy how you were puffing in time with your picking.
Yeah, I was having fun with that. ;)

LL":niqemc3n said:
Midnight Blues":niqemc3n said:
L,

Indeed. Rob Wasserman, Mark O'Connor, Dave Grisman, and Tony Rice, circa 1979 or so. Hard to believe that music is 30+ years old.

SsssssssssMOKIN'!!!
Speaking of Tony Rice, a while back I had a Santa Cruz Tony Rice signature guitar.
I wish I would of kept it though....
tonyrice_sm.jpg

Midnight Blues":wqltbbcn said:
LL":wqltbbcn said:
Midnight Blues":wqltbbcn said:
L,

SsssssssssMOKIN'!!!
Speaking of Tony Rice, a while back I had a Santa Cruz Tony Rice signature guitar.
I wish I would of kept it though....
Cool. Tony's guitar was/is actually Clarence White's D-35 Martin. (A friend of mine has actually played it, and says it's a one-in-a-million instrument.) Easy to spot because Clarence opened the sound hole radius a quarter inch or so.

10-4 on the "but I sold it" regret. Guitars are as bad as pipes for that. Been there and done it. :(

I've never tried to play my mandolin while smoking my pipe. Now I don't think I will.

Centurian 803":7kuvukkk said:
I've never tried to play my mandolin while smoking my pipe. Now I don't think I will.

aww c'mon, ya gotta try it at least once!!!!

Actually I'll probably never do it again. It was kind of painful.