Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
What the hell is this????

My topic, I'm getting notifications about comments, but it says "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"

Whazzup?

Don't know how, just found out what it is a few minutes ago....................

Does that mean I'm crazy?

Ozark Wizard":j4xusf50 said:

Well, you do claim to be a "wizard" :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":l1c9ui4c said:
Ozark Wizard":l1c9ui4c said:

Well, you do claim to be a "wizard"  :twisted: :twisted:
Funny...........

Even though I am familiar with the Weirding Way, it doesn't stand to reason that I am out of my mind, yes?

So if I say merry Christmas, will I get cut of..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Weirding way? Doesn't that make you a Bene Gesserit witch? Or, possibly, *t*h*e* KH?

Caution: There may be some Harkonnens about. :affraid: Remember "Fear is the mind killer"  ;)

AJ

Buncha sci fi nerds. Love it. My gf makes fun of me for still watching all the Star Trek series on Netflix all the time. And she's never seen dune!

Jevverrett":xbvu7bdg said:
Buncha sci fi nerds. Love it. My gf makes fun of me for still watching all the Star Trek series on Netflix all the time. And she's never seen dune!
I've got all my Star Trek on hard drive............(all of them, the movies, and the cartoon series, even spoofs)

Along with,

U.F.O.
Babylon 5
Stargate, all of those spin offs too
Voyage to the Bottom of The Sea
Battlestar Galactica, (from Lorne Green to James Olmos) and the spin off Caprica
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Space 1999
Farscape
X files
Fringe
Seaquest DSV
Buck Rogers in the 21st Century
Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Millenium
Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
and of course...........

Mork and Mindy

That adds up to somewhere around 4.8 TB of storage, averaging half a gig per hour file size.

And yah, I like the scifi movies too.....