Speaking of Balkans,,,,,

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I have a 100gr six y/o McClelland #14 going that is magnificent.

Very rich.

Very deep.

Abingdononian?

Everything seems to get compared to Pease blends. Bureau of Standards sort of thing,,,,,I guess.

For you numerology enthusiasts,,,,,I have 14 tins of 14 stored in ice chest number 14. Scary!

Better than 14 tubs of Walnut stored in the tool shed, I suppose. Hear tell, Leroy doesn't have tools in his tool house,,,,,just Walnut and Playboys.

thomas james":293gkmlr said:
I have a 100gr six y/o McClelland #14 going that is magnificent. Not quite as good as Walnut but sort of close!

Very rich but not quite as rich as Walnut.

Very deep but not quite as deep as Walnut.

Abingdononian? Another close one but not quite as good as Walnut.

Everything seems to get compared to Pease blends. Bureau of Standards sort of thing,,,,,I guess but they just haven't discovered the delightfulness of Walnut.

For you numerology enthusiasts,,,,,I have 14 tins of 14 stored in ice chest number 14 right next to my large cabinet with 27 cans of Walnut. Scary!

Plus 14 tubs of Walnut stored in the tool shed. Hear tell, Leroy doesn't have tools in his tool house,,,,,just Walnut and Playboys. I guess I need to get rid of the tools in my tool house and start storing playboys with my extra Walnut, just like Leroy!
TJ,

That is nice that you found a good back up to Walnut for a change of pace! I am sure glad you are enjoying Walnut. I tried to tell you a few months ago. Glad you finally came around. Just think you could have missed out for years instead of months. Aren't you glad that you swollowed your pride?!!!

nux Gallica,

You have the distinction of contributing the most enduring sample to any box pass ever. It should easily outlast all of us. I propose that Mike save it for the next pass, and the next, and the next. How many box passes do you think it would take?

You just like the plastic tubs for your marbles.

"Cahpit Baggahs",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ted Kennedy

thomas james":e7av161x said:
You just like the plastic tubs for your marbles.

"Cahpit Baggahs",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ted Kennedy
They do make great shop storage containers, kind of like my grandfathers old Optimo cigar boxes!

There, I gave you something to run with. Now run with it and have fun!

thomas james":5a5n7ebs said:
Never seen no plastic ceegar boxes. Was Grandpa a cuzin?
I wush they wuz plastik. That old cardboard is ware'n out!

That's why I'z hav'n tah stock pile them Walnut cans!

:lol!: