special ranks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
How many posts must one have before a " special rank" is bestowed to us new posters? i had just strted to read at Knox forum before it went away and i noticed that some had Ranks, i for one love this idea, and i think it should carry over to this new and beloved forum!! of course this is a little elitist i guess, but all in the name of fun! i for one would be proud to hold a rank here at this forum, i believe others would as well. its not always easy to come up with ideas for new threads and all....and anyway the more one contributes the better this forum becomes right.... or am i totally wrong? :)

just a few ideas to the powers that be.... if one Brother of the Briar only posts in the rubber room there could be an indicator of sorts.... if one only posts in what are you smoking there also could be an indicator....... The Dark Lord will always be the Dark lord no matter what, i dont know jus' thinkin...

Yo VF, you earn 'titles' here by sending me pipes or tobacco's, I prefer Danish pipes and non-aromatic tobaccos. :D :D:D

In theory if one has something to say in their post,yes the more post the better. Quality is more important than quantity (says the man who has yet to add any quality :D ).

We discussed at length 'ranks' and decided against it,feeling that it added a lot of noise and granted what some thought where special rights.

As for the 'special titles' admin grants those, having one doesn't add weight to ones post or grant any special privilage. Its just a friendly and sometimes funny way for Admin to say 'Hey,check this doofus out'.

I prefer to be known as "Emperor of the planet Mongo".Thank you.

Winslow