Sponsor me in San Francisco AIDS Walk?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glpease

Reaction score
Brothers,

This year, my family and I are participating with the BioRad team in the San Francisco AIDS Walk to help raise funds for this worthy cause. I'm reaching out to my community to seek sponsorship. If you can give - $1, $5, or any amount - please consider it, and visit my Sponsor Page. If I don't raise $25, they'll take away my t-shirt. Wink

"Since 1987, AIDS Walk San Francisco has raised nearly $65 million for HIV programs and services in the Bay Area. For 21 years, the event has been a model of cost-effective fundraising and extraordinary community activism. In 2007 alone, 25,000 participants, many of whom were members of more than 800 corporate and community teams, raised a record sum of $4.6 million for the San Francisco AIDS Foundation and 42 Bay Area HIV/AIDS organizations."

Thank you for your support,
Greg

In

Well done Greg

C'mon guys

In Memory of Little Brother Who died from AIDS

:cheers: :darklord:

Gregs sponsor page has a "button" whereby you can e-mail the page and hit on friends and family. Did it! Do it!

tj

Thanks for the support, guys!

The geniuses who are handling the sponsorships decided that a $25 minimum is required to use the on-line donation page. For some reason, they seem to feel that people who can only afford to give less aren't worth the processing power or the CC transaction fees. (For some reason, I've always believed that even 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing, but I'm no economist...) For those who would like to donate smaller amounts, you can send a cheque to:

AIDS Walk San Francisco.
P.O. Box 193920.
San Francisco,
CA 94119-3920

If you write my name, Gregory Pease, in the memo field (no, not on the Pay To line), they'll add your donation to my amount. Hey, I might even get a hat... ;)

-glp

In.C'mon,guys.You don't hear as much about it as you used to;It's still hurtin' people,just doesn't sell as many newspapers as it used to.
Respectfully,Tony

My thanks to you guys for your wonderful and generous support!

-glp