Spring Break!...-er of Bunkers! March BoB Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
::Listen up folks!!::

The time of spring is upon us. For some, this means the recession of snow and ice, the return of bright, clear skies, and the whispers of vegetation blooming around you. For others, it means sinus infections, allergies, and general discomfort. Even for a few, it merely means the cessation of cooler temperatures and a return to warmer ones.

For us BoB Bombers, it means we need to pull the bunker busters out and find some targets!

As we've lifted the restrictions on targets, Mayhem is the word and utter destruction is what Mayhem demands. Who are we to deny Mayhem their just desserts???

If you'd like to join in, please reply to this thread with your intent NO LATER THAN Wednesday, March 16th. Orders will be going out Friday, March 19th, so please have your name on the list by Wednesday.

I will be out of town on a cross-country road trip; I will very much have access to internet and computer, so although you may have to be a bit patient with me if you have any questions or concerns, I will get back to you.

Happy Hunting, and Happy Spring!

WarlockBob

I will be out of town for the latter part of the month, so I have to pass.

Due to an unforeseen budget issue, I must decline. I'll be back next month. Fly straight brethren

Woohoo! I'll compile the list later today and send out orders Friday.

Been busy this week, but this is what I was looking at this afternoon -

img_2010.jpg