Spring Break!...-er of Bunkers! March BoB Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, I have tracking numbers for these folks -

1.WarlockBob X
2.juanmedusa X
3.fsu92john X
4.Ozark Wizard X
5.DrumsAndBeer X
6.Ocelot55 X
7.kaitlyn3837 X
8.DrT999 X
9.Fr_Tom X
10.Timbo X
11.MichaelM X
12.nismo270r X
13.gravel X

We got all of them!

Fellow pilots, my bird is not in flight yet! It hasn't made it off of the runway due to some storms. Will be in the air tomorrow morning because the radar said it should be clear!

Just so you gents know, I had an employee quit today. Because of that I wasn't able to make it out of my shop. I apologize to my fellow pilots for the delay!

kaitlyn3837":bpy9bae3 said:
Fellow pilots, my bird is not in flight yet! It hasn't made it off of the runway due to some storms. Will be in the air tomorrow morning because the radar said it should be clear!

Just so you gents know, I had an employee quit today. Because of that I wasn't able to make it out of my shop. I apologize to my fellow pilots for the delay!
The nerve of that employee leaving at launch day! Of course, on the other hand, a staggered attack is easier on the mail carrier's back! Then again, going by past experience, your package may arrive before anyone else's, and the early bombers' ordinance had to circle Antarctica for a week before acquiring it's target!

kaitlyn3837":rm1zz93z said:
It is all part of the "shock and awe" strategy. Just as they start crawling out of the bunkers, they get hit with another round.

Me too! I thought I was going to end up with the second wave for sure. I hope no obstacle troubles my bomb from landing today! :cheers:

Fr_Tom":wl2siv37 said:
DrT999":wl2siv37 said:
Out for delivery! :cheers:
Roger that...   Mine is as well.

A rain of fire is forecast. Locals scratch their heads and think the weather lady needs a vacation. Little do they know!
Same here! Woohoo!

WarlockBob":9p6jspog said:
So far, I have tracking numbers for these folks -

1.WarlockBob X
2.juanmedusa X
3.fsu92john X
4.Ozark Wizard X
5.DrumsAndBeer X
6.Ocelot55 X
7.kaitlyn3837 X
8.DrT999 X
9.Fr_Tom X