Spring into Action, April Bombing thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Good morning pilots!

Well, Spring has sprung, the forest is waking, and it's time to spread some BoB Cheer. We had a great overseas run, proving nothing is beyond our range of Random Acts of Kindness.

So pull off those external tanks, polish your chrome, and step up for this month's mission!

Who's with me?

Right on,no worries Frank!

Can I get a Sticky? Thanks!

Keep,em coming folks!

As it was in the Before Time, so shall it be in the Here And Now... We have been joined by the ranks of our illustrious compatriots from across the Pond. Please extend a warm welcome and hearty handshake to our newest pilot, Stick! He has been knighted and awarded his wings, and I have lit a candle and prayers for his soul. If there is one of you who would be willing to fly his wings and watch his six, pipe up! The mission is at hand, and orders will go out presently!

Carry on! :king:

Ozark Wizard":qoxnlrrb said:
As it was in the Before Time, so shall it be in the Here And Now... We have been joined by the ranks of our illustrious compatriots from across the Pond. Please extend a warm welcome and hearty handshake to our newest pilot, Stick! He has been knighted and awarded his wings, and I have lit a candle and prayers for his soul. If there is one of you who would be willing to fly his wings and watch his six, pipe up! The mission is at hand, and orders will go out presently!

Carry on! :king:
Oh my! Does my poor old curmudgeonly heart good to see his Lordship signing on for the mission. But there again, he has already had much experience in flying missions that required nerves of steel and a sound and concentrated mind in areas of combat. He will serve the squadron in fine fashion, and prove himself to be an ace.

Welcome to the BoB Bombers, Sir Stick!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

Hey...his Lordship, the Guv’nuh, ain't gonna git no special treatment on THIS side o’the pond. He’ll get treated just like the rest of the blokes...and, er, blokettes. That is to say...like a friggin’ KING!

Glad ta have ye with us, yer highness.  :king:

Stick":mwqzo4aw said:
I say.  Anyone care to go flying?

(In)
Welcome Brother. You'll take up my slack this month won't you? Many thanks!

Too many irons in the fire for this Month fellow pilots. Hopefully I will be back in the seat in May.