Spring into Action, April Bombing thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fsu92john":8myu7p52 said:
Orders received.
:cheers: We have full confirmation from all pilots! Can I get an Amen? :cheers:

The game is afoot! :twisted:

Blackhorse":yqce97lq said:
Ozark Wizard":yqce97lq said:
fsu92john":yqce97lq said:
Orders received.
:cheers:  We have full confirmation from all pilots! Can I get an Amen? :cheers:

The game is afoot! :twisted:

And the people all said...AMEN BRUDDAH!
...and with that, ladies and gents, WE ARE GO!

:oops:

It was brought to my attention that I inadvertently added a zero(zed)(naught) where one did not belong. Please ignore the first naught in the address. Refer questions about this to C&C.

:roll:

Sorry I haven't been on BOB in the last week or so. Been busy. If it isn't too late I'd like some orders captain.

Ozark Wizard":t7zo20p6 said:

It was brought to my attention that I inadvertently added a zero(zed)(naught) where one did not belong. Please ignore the first naught in the address. Refer questions about this to C&C.

Noted!

Ozark Wizard":g7h18oub said:

Got it.

Folks, we have a straggler joining us for the run.

Welcome dolemiike! :cheers:

Splendid show!

Now, fall in Dolemiike, get your Loadies briefed and start prepping your kite. This is going to get interesting!

Blackhorse":24ittpz6 said:
Hey DM...glad you checked in. I guess the bar finally stopped yer line of credit, eh?

Well...it’s ALMOST relevant.
LOL. I still love Independence Day!

Blackhorse":7gwnyknl said:
Randy Quaid...my man.  Did you ever see the movie where he and his wife were cannibals?  Creeeeeeepy!
Nope, I didn't see that one. It's probably better that way!

Briefing in Ops took place earlier this afternoon and poor old Smudger nearly choked on his mint humbug when he saw the target.

Kite took off this evening, 2127hrs Zulu (GMT), and lazily arced onto a course of 285 degs.  I watched it from the tower for as long as I could until the blueish flames from the exhaust ports and the roar of the Merlins finally faded into the slate grey skies whereupon the airfield returned once more to the peacefulness of a summer's evening.  'Trigger', the Sqn dog, sniffed at the breeze for while before cocking his head in my direction.  I grinned down at him, 'Come on then old chap.  Let's go to the mess for a pint'.

Splendid.