Spring into Action, April Bombing thread

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are in the air! HQ has our intel, and destiny beckons.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nsa-KS37npM" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

2155 Zulu. Only hours to impact. I just love that moment of realisation... No one's safe folks so keep your helmets to hand...

Stick":on0l4n83 said:
2155 Zulu.  Only hours to impact.  I just love that moment of realisation...  No one's safe folks so keep your helmets to hand...
No. No one is safe :evil:

The skies should start lighting up with the sweet smell of success soon.

Watch for that bright flash on the horizon. And duck inside your bunker when it hits. Gonna be a doozy, campers!

:pirat:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":6zgz1773 said:
The skies should start lighting up with the sweet smell of success soon.

Watch for that bright flash on the horizon. And duck inside your bunker when it hits. Gonna be a doozy, campers!

RR

So...just to tide you yahoos over til tomorrow...

(excuse their French)

https://youtu.be/xinZJlPl23Q

It’s.... gone.... everything......EVERYTHING’S GONE!!!

Seriously, I wish there were a way I could personally hug everyones neck and give them a huge thanks. You guys haven’t the slightest on how much I appreciate this. It’s been rough on my wife and I as of late. We also experienced an absolute heartbreak two days ago, that we have been barely able to get through. Little did I know that my wife, through it all, was partially in on it.

Alex asked me over for a cup of tea, a pipe, and some help putting in his new hot water heater (which existed not). I needed to have a pipe and chat with him anyhow about what’s been going on. I show up and look around for the tank and didn’t see anything. He invited me in with a hug, like always, and showed me to a table loaded with boxes... and said something to the effect of , “IN YOUR FACE, SUCKA!”. I gut-punched him, and got to work opening all of these incredible parcels. I have NEVER seen such a beautiful pile of gifts! You guys are far too kind to me. With what’s been going on I was in quite the slump and for you gentlemen (and lady) to even spend a moment thinking on me just makes me weak in the knees and brings a huge smile to my face. The presents are fantastic and more than gracious of you all, but your friendship means the absolute world to me!

I will get pictures posted and a list put together as soon as I get the aftershock rubble cleared away. Alex says there’s more to come.

From the bottom of my dust-covered, shrapnel-filled heart,
Thank you Bombers, thank you.

Zach