Spring Mayday Mayhem::May BoB Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Attention BoB Bombers -

Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you tidings of destruction! With May already off to a windy start here, there's chances that we could really loft our bombs up and away, to hit some poor unsuspecting target like a case of allergies. If you're in for such terrifying shenanigans, then post below!

We're shooting for a hard participation date of Wednesday, May 18th. That'll give us plenty of time to get our birds in the air, for a projected hit date of Friday, May 27th!

Though we've done it in the prior bombing run, I'd like to give an official welcome to our new co-commander, Ozark Wizard! His ideas and creativity will allow us to grow more as we look to the future. :cheers:

Without further ado, I hereby open up the May bombing thread, post your intent to join below!!

WarlockBob

Good luck bombers! Alas, my time has passed for now. I hope to join you all again soon.

More, more, more.............

Tick tock, anyone else want in on this epic strike? It'll be a royal broadside out of the fog!

Ozark Wizard":09x5vb32 said:
More, more, more.............

Tick tock, anyone else want in on this epic strike? It'll be a royal broadside out of the fog!

Yeah! Come join the fun and carnage!

Okay folks, we've got one more day! Let's see what kind of interest we can drum up.... Here's the list of bombers thus far -

1. DrT999
2. fsu92john
3. Ozark Wizard
4. WarlockBob
5. Fr_Tom
6. Jevverrett
7. Timbo
8. DrumsAndBeer
9. kaitlyn3837
10. nismo270r

We are at an even 10; let's shoot for at least a baker's dozen!!!

Funny enough, here in Amarillo, I'm questioning whether it really is spring.... it's currently 48 degrees, overcast, and has been rainy. We had a couple of days in the 90's last week, and once the weekend hit the temperature just plummeted. I've been smoking inside and have not ventured out hardly at all.

Yup, pretty much the same here. Seattle weather.

C'mon folks, let's show a good time!!

Orders have been sent!

341eb2c9ea4df5c0f7ed33666cc6bca9.jpg

Orders received. I can't wait for this one, it's going to be epic.

Four fried chickens and a coke....

Cheers

Tim