Spring Mayday Mayhem::May BoB Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Timbo! Glad to hear she's on the mend. Here's to a speedy recovery!

Timbo":zal65ll2 said:
Sorry boys and girls, I missed the start of the bombardment due to being in hospital with my daughter yesterday who'd been hit by a car. She's fine now but very stiff and sore.

My little Fokker is loaded up on the runway, will advise once flight clearance has been granted.

Cheers all

Tim
Oh my! I am very sorry this happened to your daughter! I wish her a speedy recovery.

DC sent to command.

Timbo":2g5qtc1f said:
Sorry boys and girls, I missed the start of the bombardment due to being in hospital with my daughter yesterday who'd been hit by a car. She's fine now but very stiff and sore.

My little Fokker is loaded up on the runway, will advise once flight clearance has been granted.

Cheers all

Tim
Stiff and sore from being hit by a car.........

I guess they actually DO make them like they used to. Glad to hear she is alright.

Thanks guys, she's fifteen and seemingly made of rubber and has bounced right back, she managed to break the cars windscreen so I'm amazed she's ok.

Just got flight clearance, so my little Fokker is trundling down the runway, hopefully the pilot can pick up a tail wind.

Thanks all

Tim

Folks, I had no idea that this community bombing was something that was ever done here. To say I'm shocked and greatly pleased beyond belief is probably an understatement. I created a thread elsewhere on this forum, unknowing at the time as to why this happened. Please check it out.

And I see more is to come, and I just can't thank you all enough. My heart felt blessings to all of you.

http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t32973-your-bombs-hit-the-target

Three packages came today. Here's what I got:

Blakeney’s Best Latakia Flake (tin)
4Noggins Covered Bridges
4Noggins Lord Methley’s
4Noggins Three Blind Moose
F&K Cigar Company Merde de Cheval (tin)
Spiced Rum blend
G&H Sweet Rum Twist
A Peruvian mahogany tamper
A clay pipe
A Macanudo Portofino

Thank you!!! :D

Gosh! It's been a crazy weekend for me (had a wedding to attend)!

But it sure is good to get back on here and see some destruction handed out! As wiz said... MUAHAHAHAHA!