SPUD 15

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

WVDAVE

Reaction score
I purchase a great pipe from SPUD 15.Transaction went as smooth as possible and I recieved exactly what was promised(plus he even sent me a special Christmas gift for my new pipe). Will do business with SPUD 15 anytime, without hesitation.

JT

Reaction score
Sold 4 tins of McClelland Christmas Cheer to Michael over the holidays and the transaction went beautifully. Immediate payment, excellent communication and a great guy to boot. I'd have no reservations in trading with Michael again.

:sunny:
JT

dshpipes

Reaction score
Solid guy. Sent him some baccy I was looking to share and he sent me a return package, unsolicited. I haven't received it yet, but who cares? The man sent me baccy for no reason other than to say thanks. That's the mark of a stand up kind of guy in my book.

Edit: Just learned that it's not baccy... be on the lookout for a post elsewhere in the forums once the package arrives. Wonder what it could be... :scratch:

Rusty Mouse

Reaction score
I just received the stand for my Calabash a few days ago. The man's work is top notch! Not only did I get the stand I was hoping for (my expectations were already exceeded at this point) but he threw in a damn cool tamper made from a bullet casing as well! All at an incredibly fair price. Very very quick in both construction and delivery too I might add.

I'd recommend his work to anyone without hesitation. Great craftsmanship from a great guy :) .

nismo270r

Reaction score
Just received a calabash stand in a tobacco trade with SPUD 15. Great guy and great craftsmanship on the stand! Would definitely not hesitate to do business with him again, thanks!

Dave_In_Philly

Reaction score
Traded some tobacco from one of his hand made tampers and it was just beautiful. The tamper made it to me before I even had my end in the mail. Mike's a great dude.

somedumbjerk

Reaction score
Great guy. Bought a lighter and it shipped very quickly and was better than I had hoped! No worries with this top notch seller

J Soshae

Reaction score
I purchased a lighter from Spud. It was shipped quickly and packaged securely. The lighter is in perfect condition as promised. It was a pleasure to do the transaction with him.

(thanks for the Roll Tide, Spud)

Richard Burley

Reaction score
Just completed a very satisfying transaction with the fine young man and everything said about him above is true. Three thumbs up! 8)