SPUD 15

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDAVE

Reaction score
I purchase a great pipe from SPUD 15.Transaction went as smooth as possible and I recieved exactly what was promised(plus he even sent me a special Christmas gift for my new pipe). Will do business with SPUD 15 anytime, without hesitation.

Sold 4 tins of McClelland Christmas Cheer to Michael over the holidays and the transaction went beautifully. Immediate payment, excellent communication and a great guy to boot. I'd have no reservations in trading with Michael again.

:sunny:
JT

Solid guy. Sent him some baccy I was looking to share and he sent me a return package, unsolicited. I haven't received it yet, but who cares? The man sent me baccy for no reason other than to say thanks. That's the mark of a stand up kind of guy in my book.

Edit: Just learned that it's not baccy... be on the lookout for a post elsewhere in the forums once the package arrives. Wonder what it could be... :scratch:

I just received the stand for my Calabash a few days ago. The man's work is top notch! Not only did I get the stand I was hoping for (my expectations were already exceeded at this point) but he threw in a damn cool tamper made from a bullet casing as well! All at an incredibly fair price. Very very quick in both construction and delivery too I might add.

I'd recommend his work to anyone without hesitation. Great craftsmanship from a great guy :) .

Just received a calabash stand in a tobacco trade with SPUD 15. Great guy and great craftsmanship on the stand! Would definitely not hesitate to do business with him again, thanks!

Traded some tobacco from one of his hand made tampers and it was just beautiful. The tamper made it to me before I even had my end in the mail. Mike's a great dude.

Great guy. Bought a lighter and it shipped very quickly and was better than I had hoped! No worries with this top notch seller

I purchased a lighter from Spud. It was shipped quickly and packaged securely. The lighter is in perfect condition as promised. It was a pleasure to do the transaction with him.

(thanks for the Roll Tide, Spud)

Just completed a very satisfying transaction with the fine young man and everything said about him above is true. Three thumbs up! 8)