Squadron Leader

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to make an effort to clean up some of the huge numbers of open tins around here.  But sometimes I cannot resist looking elsewhere.  It's like having to eat leftovers.  I can only stand it so long, and I need something different.  

So I knocked the dust off a box with some jars in it.  Among the treasures was a wide-mouth quart jar packed tight with Squadron Leader from 2010.  Must be a pound crammed in there!  The lid was puffed out a bit.  Always a good sign.

Popping the lid off I got a very nice fruity sort of scent.  I often times find that same scent on Dunhill Standard Mixtures, and C&D Bridge Mixture.

I had several bowls and was reminded of why and when I was so impressed the first time I smoked this.  Secret Santa 2003.  I was sent a tin of Squadron Leader, and other things.  It was that tin that set me firmly on the path of admiring what orientals and Turkish brings to many blends.

I have been trying to make an effort to clean up some of the huge numbers of open tins around here. But sometimes I cannot resist looking elsewhere. It's like having to eat leftovers. I can only stand it so long, and I need something different.

So I knocked the dust off a box with some jars in it. Among the treasures was a wide-mouth quart jar packed tight with Squadron Leader from 2010. Must be a pound crammed in there! The lid was puffed out a bit. Always a good sign.

Popping the lid off I got a very nice fruity sort of scent. I often times find that same scent on Dunhill Standard Mixtures, and C&D Bridge Mixture.

I had several bowls and was reminded of why and when I was so impressed the first time I smoked this. Secret Santa 2003. I was sent a tin of Squadron Leader, and other things. It was that tin that set me firmly on the path of admiring what orientals and Turkish brings to many blends.
I have a tin still aging.