St Louis Pipe Show - February 16th 2019

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
That's a Saturday.

Webster Groves Masonic Lodge

9am - 5pm

I have a number for reservations, which I assume is for tables. Pm me and I will pass that info on. Did not want to post it openly on the forum in case spambots pick it up.

Thanks to the CPCC email newsletter for that info.

I’m glad Carlos posted the 2 stickies on this show. It reminded me it is just right around the corner. I’m seriously considering on going depending on weather. This will be my first pipe show ever. So I’m just curious if any other BoBs are thinking about going? I live about 3.5 hours from there give or take a few minutes. I’m probably going to the fountain pen show in June too.

It seems like the St Louis Gateway show weekend is either a blizzard or heatwave but I plan on being around Thursday to Sunday morning . :shock:

Well darn, the weather between me and st.louis isnt looking to be very good this weekend

Yeah just north of the state line in KY they are supposed to get sleet, freezing rain, ice or snow or a combination of those. Then turn to snow around the Ohio River and run all the way up to St. Louis.

Well it’s been raining here for a couple hours and temp is at 35 deg. There is some sleet just north of me and it’s snowing in St. Louis. We’re supposed to start getting ice in the next hour or so. So right now it’s not looking good for the trip to the show. I’ll just have to see what it’s like in the a.m.

eggman":1ciorwct said:
Well it’s been raining here for a couple hours and temp is at 35 deg. There is some sleet just north of me and it’s snowing in St. Louis. We’re supposed to start getting ice in the next hour or so. So right now it’s not looking good for the trip to the show. I’ll just have to see what it’s like in the a.m.
Yup, I'm out of luck. a quarter inch of freezing rain here, a mix on 44, and temps are dive bombing. I was hoping to make it too. I needed some stuff and wanted to see some folks.

Very sad....

Ozark Wizard":fc3h0lxo said:
eggman":fc3h0lxo said:
Yup, I'm out of luck. a quarter inch of freezing rain here, a mix on 44, and temps are dive bombing. I was hoping to make it too. I needed some stuff and wanted to see some folks.

Very sad....
Yeap Ozark, I really didn’t need too much but wanted to go just because I’ve never been to a show before. Plus I wanted the opportunity to meet a couple of the bobs that said they were going. Oh well there’s always next year or a spring/summer/fall meetup if anyone ever wanted too do something like that

The roads around STL were bad on Friday but just fine on Saturday. The tables were full and the show was packed. I drove home through some flurries and mist in Illinois the roads got slushy when I hit the Wisconsin state but I made it home safe and sound. :shock:

Dave I’m glad you got home ok. I was ready to head out early Saturday morning for St. Louis. But there was a lot of ice in West Ky and southern Illinois that morning. So I didn’t risk the trip.

Glad you made it there and back safely. Hope you had a good time. Hopefully I'll be able to make it a pipe show at some point.