Standard Tobacco Company News.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to me like CI is afraid of having any left overs when they have to stop selling them. I suspect you'll see a heckuva lot more blends from other companies facing the same fate.

There may be some spectacular deals down the road. One might want to start saving a bit of money so they can take advantage. :)

AJ

Brewdude":ymx0kj41 said:
ajn27511":ymx0kj41 said:
There may be some spectacular deals down the road. One might want to start saving a bit of money so they can take advantage. :)

AJ
Kinda what I was thinking.

Cheers,

RR
Or... we see a massive "out-of-stock" phenomena occur soon and fast.

I guess that I'm in the minority when it comes to trying and buying newly marketed blends. With the plethora of blends already on the market I am overwhelmed by the number we already have to choose from. Sure, it's good for business to develop new blends, but to me it's overkill. And bringing back "Old Blends" never, ever matches the old leaf IMO or the flavor. I'll just keep on stacking/storing my old favorites. I have already seen what is being discussed here, that there is a glut of newly resurrected old blends sitting on the shelves that takes up space and many thousands of dollars of inventory. I guess I'm old school and always go back to the old favorites feeling quite satisfied.

docwatson":ndkt5hdm said:
I guess that I'm in the minority when it comes to trying and buying newly marketed blends. With the plethora of blends already on the market I am overwhelmed by the number we already have to choose from. Sure, it's good for business to develop new blends, but to me it's overkill. And bringing back "Old Blends" never, ever matches the old leaf IMO or the flavor. I'll just keep on stacking/storing my old favorites. I have already seen what is being discussed here, that there is a glut of newly resurrected old blends sitting on the shelves that takes up space and many thousands of dollars of inventory. I guess I'm old school and always go back to the old favorites feeling quite satisfied.
Dang good philosophy, Doc!! :cheers: FTRPLT

docwatson":qnbjm9as said:
Words of wisdom from one that speaks from many years of experience. :sunny:

AJ