Stanwell exploring new communities for marketing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of like the whole "rank" angle with the corresponding stripes on the stem, but the ad campaign looks a little dated...

Doc Manhattan":8xm2xtrf said:
I'm much more worried about who they're going for with these pipes.
I really do not like what I see here!!!!!!!
Where are these things being made now?????

The diablo series looks interesting but not for a pipe range, skateboards maybe, then again that may be the idea with a younger target market in mind.

i don't like gold bands on pipes...just my taste. i don't like seamen either. this turns me off on several levels.

Falconer":x1vw0s1t said:
bluedigital":x1vw0s1t said:
I get it! the Village People. But why do they have balls bouncing all around them. OH never mind. :no:
They are gay dude!!! Y... M...C....A, its fun at the YMCA.......(I frickin' bet!)
Between the Village People and Bruins' reference to Seamen, Stanwell will never be the same again!!!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Damn this is funny, Another thread hi-jacking!!!

Piet Binsbergen":hyl2vpzj said:
They are gay dude!!! Y... M...C....A, its fun at the YMCA.......(I frickin' bet!)
i don't know why, piet, but that sentence made me spit my coffee out onto the floor. a real :lol!: from me that time! damn that was funny!!!

bruins":gwnpbp7q said:
Piet Binsbergen":gwnpbp7q said:
i don't know why, piet, but that sentence made me spit my coffee out onto the floor. a real :lol!: from me that time! damn that was funny!!!
I am learning from the best brother!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Doc Manhattan":d4gcl38v said:
I'm much more worried about who they're going for with these pipes.
This is really weird marketing that smacks of desperation, although the top pipe would look rather nice as a standard Stanwell... Anyway, I thought that Stanwell were packing up in Denmark and moving production to Italy?

bruins":ykgy1ff2 said:
i don't like gold bands on pipes...just my taste. i don't like seamen either. this turns me off on several levels.
It has been said that if you send 100 seamen to sea you get 50 couples back....not that there's anything wrong with that! :roll:

Yak":kynruwzh said:
Probably anticipating the consequential decline in standards . . .

:face:
I'm thinking the same thing!!

Bruins!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Well it is like Boswell and you-tube. I really would like to own a boswell,but some of the u-tubers that advertises the pipes, 'well you know"...... Is it just me? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpJvo4IjlP4 Y-M-C-A take the boswell out and add a stanwell and a rank there you go!! I bet you cant wait to go out and get one.

Nothing wrong with seamen guys, I spent severial years as one myself, however there is alot wrong with that add. I'm not wild about gold bands either!