Steve Ditko, Co-Creator of Spider-Man, RIP.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimInks

Reaction score
Steve Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and creator of Dr. Strange among many other heroes and villains has died at age 90. He was a very reclusive man: honorable, hard working, and exceptionally intelligent. I was lucky to have met him in person and spend time with him; phone chatted and exchanged a few letters, too. I also got to do finishes over his work a couple times, which is one of the biggest highlights of my comics career. One of the true giants in comics history who was a big inspiration to me, and an influence to me and my work. Lots of others can say the same thing. RIP Sturdy Steve.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/steve-ditko-dead-spider-man-creator-was-90-1125489?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR+Breaking+News_now_2018-07-06+16%3A31%3A42_acouch&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

Ninety is a good run. I've got five comic books in my library. Three are by Ditko. Thank you for posting.