Sticker Shock.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are just all too much! :)

I believe that we are all thinking along the same lines but just express ourselves differently.

$8.29 Cap't. Black? Yowzer!! I am also pretty much disgusted with the performance of both political parties. I do think one improvement that could be made is to give line item veto power to the President and then have one with balls enough to use it. It's ridiculous how much money Congress wastes on pork barrel projects for their individual districts.

Smokey

smokey422":m1tigfic said:
$8.29 Cap't. Black? Yowzer!! I am also pretty much disgusted with the performance of both political parties. I do think one improvement that could be made is to give line item veto power to the President and then have one with balls enough to use it. It's ridiculous how much money Congress wastes on pork barrel projects for their individual districts.

Smokey
I'm with you 100% on the line item veto!

Yup, another exhumation....

Good to see the prices haven't jumped that much. Well, there's a few that have, but not many have got out of hand..

Comintern":vxxz3wv2 said:
Hahahaha visit Canada sometime. Captain Black is 40 bucks a pouch in BC.
If you really like CB, I could sell you some for around $20 a pouch!!!! :lol!:

If you really like CB, I could sell you some for around $20 a pouch
Hahaha what a kind offer! What kind of a price can you get me on some Borkum Riff???? :lol!: