Still around and summer plans

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roogles

Reaction score
Not that anyone has been wondering where I've been, but I realized today that it's been a long while since I've taken time to post here at BoB.

School is out now, which means that the kids are running rampant. My oldest two just finished second grade and kindergarten respectively, and our third one has one more year of freedom before we ship her off to public school.

We have been crazy busy with summer outings, family stuff, church stuff, and well, just "life".

I rather unexpectedly got asked to join a mission trip to Haiti this summer, which is coming up much more quickly than I'm prepared for.

If anyone is interested in following that story, more info can be found here - http://www.roogles.com/haiti2013.html

I'm still popping in and reading posts, as I get time, and still working my way through the mountain of goodies from being bombed back in February.

Just wanted to say "Hey" and Happy Summer to the gang!

Hey Eli!

Don't take it personally...lotta fellas and gals in and out, MIA here and there... I'm personally glad to have an update.

Glad you're alright, kind of exciting that Haiti thing, eh? :D

Kyle Weiss":xydvrjwq said:
Hey Eli!
Don't take it personally...lotta fellas and gals in and out, MIA here and there... I'm personally glad to have an update.
Glad you're alright, kind of exciting that Haiti thing, eh? :D
Not taking it personally at all! :D I was just noticing/thinking that it was unusually quiet around here and then realized my own silence was contributing to it!

The Haiti thing is very exciting! Thanks buddy!

I think it's a summer thing. It happened early June last year, too... folks kind of solving their own cabin fever, methinks. It's been rather quiet, though. Which means I stick out more. Hmmm... :| And I wonder why new membership is down. :lol:

A-roogle-o!! Welcome back.

Yeah, it's a shame people would want to waste their time ouside in the sun when they can be online. Just don't make sense... :scratch:

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

MisterE":paqogt7k said:
A-roogle-o!! Welcome back.

Yeah, it's a shame people would want to waste their time ouside in the sun when they can be online.
There's an outside?!

^Harlock gets the concept.

The rest of you: Pull the shades, log on, get connected.

(Sounds a little Timothy Leary-esque, that, don't it!? ;) )

Rob's version involves short-skirted Asian girls to log in and get turned on. :lol: :fpalm:

8)

Kyle Weiss":i9qfn6j7 said:
Rob's version involves short-skirted Asian girls to log in and get turned on. :lol: :fpalm:

8)
And what exactly is wrong with a short-skirted Asian girl? 8)

asian_10.jpg