Still Here

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffy

Reaction score
As you probably know.There's been some really bad weather here in Carolina.Most of the severe stuff was a good ways east of where I live.We got strong winds,and a couple inches of rain,but no real damage in my neck of the woods.If you've never experienced a tornado.Believe me you don't want to.Anyway I'm still here,and thankful for it.

Glad to hear you were out of harms way, it was pretty windy here (northern ny) with power lines going down but nothing life threatening,,,others here, I'm afraid, probably didn't escape the damage,,,I hope everyone is safe,,,

Hey - glad you're okay. I'm in Charlotte, and the worst of it missed us, but we still had some pretty bad winds and rain. Severe weather warnings were in effect most of the day and night towards the coast. I didn't even remotely expect that kind of wallup.

Martin

Lucked out here as well, not far from me got nailed hard though (Sanford).

I'm in Sanford. We got pummeled. Lowe's flattened. Tractor Supply torn up. Lots of homes fouled up.

It missed our neighborhood, though. I work at the local hospital and we were slammed for 4 hours after the storm. Had a couple of deaths, tragically. Sad time.

Hopefully we'll be back to normal again soon. Glad to hear everyone else is safe and well.

Glad to hear you're ok Tall, I saw some pictures of the area and all I could say was "wow". Unreal the damage done.

Glad to hear you're OK. That storm came through Arkansas Friday night and it was a strong one. No recorded tornadoes, but seven deaths from (probably) straight wind gusts. Trees falling on houses and taking lives. Quite odd to have that high of a death rate but no twisters.

Natch