Stokkebye's Cube Cut Burley tried to kill me today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natch

Geographer Ultimo
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I was opening this jar today, the first time in ten years since I originally jarred it, and those nasty little cubes viciously attacked me. Usually, I keep my hand over the lid when I open an aged jar, as I've had a couple of them pop and launch the lid. But these little basterds blasted the lid into my chin (note they landed a ways apart) and hundreds of little cubes blasted my face. My wife heard it and came with a vacuum cleaner, as they were spread across the rug for almost 10 feet. (Actually, whenever I'm doing something in the house she has the vacuum ready to go, unlike whenever I'm doing something around the yard she has the Emergency Room on speed dial as I'm a member of the Frequent Stitchers Club.) I've never had tobacco fly this far! Nasty little buggers. I believe I will give them a slow, smoldering death by fire.
IMG_1392.jpg

Last edited:
I was opening this jar today, the first time in ten years since I originally jarred it, and those nasty little cubes viciously attacked me. Usually, I keep my hand over the lid when I open an aged jar, as I've had a couple of them pop and launch the lid. But these little basterds blasted the lid into my chin (note they landed a ways apart) and hundreds of little cubes blasted my face. My wife heard it and came with a vacuum cleaner, as they were spread across the rug for almost 10 feet. (Actually, whenever I'm doing something in the house she has the vacuum ready to go, unlike whenever I'm doing something around the yard she has the Emergency Room on speed dial as I'm a member of the Frequent Stitchers Club.) I've never had tobacco fly this far! Nasty little buggers. I believe I will give them a slow, smoldering death by fire.
View attachment 4355

It sounds like you and your wife make a great team.
As for that burley, a smoldering death is an appropriate punishment for their heinous crime.