Stone Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricTKT

Reaction score
I have a couple of stone pipes that have no maker's marks on them, and I have a buddy that is interested in buying one and I need help, brothers! Coming up on three years ago I bought a soapstone pipe from a gentleman at the Greater Kansas City Pipe & Tobacco show and I cannot seem to find his business card or anything. Does anyone know the man I'm talking about or know anyone that is currently making and selling these kinds of pipes? From my browsing through the pages on this here blog I've seen that Rekamepip has made some.

EricTKT":s6j69d6m said:
I have a couple of stone pipes that have no maker's marks on them, and I have a buddy that is interested in buying one and I need help, brothers! Coming up on three years ago I bought a soapstone pipe from a gentleman at the Greater Kansas City Pipe & Tobacco show and I cannot seem to find his business card or anything. Does anyone know the man I'm talking about or know anyone that is currently making and selling these kinds of pipes? From my browsing through the pages on this here blog I've seen that Rekamepip has made some.
That would be John Barrett. He has an Etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/rekamepip?ref=l2-shopheader-name&section_id=7508024

He may not be making the stone pipes any more. I have 3 of them. I like the rockcob the most.

I have one.  A Susquehanna River stone pipe.
It's smokeable, but I use it for a paper weight.   :lol:

rock_p10.jpg