stonehaven

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
I have never had this and would like to buy some. any one know where I can buy some?

I buy it at my local retailer Barclay Rex in New York City. They have a few stores and I believe they do deliver.....check them out.

It's an interesting tobacco....just bought some for the first time a month ago. I have to smoke it more to really make up my mind on this one. The first few bowls were magnificent, but the intensity of flavor subsided and then I had a few bowls that were good but a little flat. Don't know if anyone else has had this happen with Stonehaven...

Let us know you're thoughts when you try it....

Juan

I have tried and tried to like this baccy because of the reputation it has but I just plain and simple don't get it. To me is a very flavorless weed that isn't worth buying. My .02.

It didn't do it for me either, and it has a strong nicotine hit; I'm not as desensitized as some of you in the nicotine department, makes me turn green.

Traded mine for a pound of Nightcap.

Tried some that was gifted me -- four or so years in the tin.

The first half bowl was interesting (as in puzzling) but the home stretch said, very plainly, "Give me away."

So I did.

Some real good friends love it & rave about it. Didn't help any.

:face:

I've been back and forth with this tobacco; the last time I put it down I couldn't keep it lit in the car. Not sure why I didn't think to just smoke it in the house. Anyway, I've had 6 ozs put back and am smoking it with satisfication, bowl after bowl.

Yes indeed; seems to be out-of-stock from merchants. I enjoy this tobacco, but I have also been a long-time smoker of robust Virginia Flakes, so that would explain my affinity for Stonehaven. I can appreciate that smokers of "milder" tobaccos would not be partial to Stonehaven.