Stranger Things?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Reaction score
My wife began watching season 1 yesterday and saw 4 or 5 episodes. I watched portions of a few episodes but I don't see the big deal with that series. Seems like more of the same-old-same-old to me. I admit I pretty burnt out on TV in general so that may be my problem with it.

Anyone really into that show?

I think the first season was really well done. Subsequent season I think were not as good but still ok. Haven't been able to watch the new season because my Netflix isn't working out of country, so maybe when I get home.

We've started it, and going into second season. Not sure about continuing. Read news that writers/producers were looking into going back and changing some of the old episodes, and this may not be popular. We've started Lincoln Lawyer and like it so far.

Got well into the second season yesterday. The first season was pretty good but not the greatest. Second season is a bit of a disappointment. I was just going to watch enough of the second season to see how 11 made it back but the wife kept watching more episodes so I did too. I wish I hadn't. I don't think I'll watch any more of it. We'll see.

Well, now she started season 3. I wasn't going to watch any more of the series but my dog pulled me off the side porch Saturday night and I'm too sore to do much more than my indoor chores and then sit in front of the TV in the late afternoon. Tylenol to the rescue!!! ... almost.

It was kind of fun to watch but I know I'll see it as a waste of time later. Maybe I should have read a book instead.