Sunday Evening Smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Another day at work is done, the Grandson is now asleep and I get to have a pipe. It seems that people always want from you what you have the least of. In my case, that would be time.

Captain Black White in a Savinelli Duca Carlo billiard is the choice of smoke for the evening.

What's in your pipe?

Grey Havens in my Savinelli 1/2 bent billiard.Life is good today,Bill!
Tony

Dinner and dishes done, kids screamin, chaos reins! I'd smoke grass clippings right now! :lol!: Gonna go load some Squadron leader intothat little Castello prince :!:

Even' All, Getting ready to have a bowl of Louisiana Flake '05, in my David Jones rust. black Dublin bent, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Virginia Woods in a Peterson donegal. Getting ready to tuck my grandson in for the night in a few minutes.
:D Paul

Just finished some Irish Flake in a Stevenson, and I am loading ERRd in a new-to-me KW 095B with a clear plastic stem. Hopefully, this will slide me into the 11:00PM news. If not, there's more ERRd, and another pipe.

Wessex Brigade Campaign in a Brissett bent bulldog.

I got this tobacco from TJ on a trade and sometimes this really hits the spot. This is one of those times.