Sunset on the mountain

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I hope these photos download correctly and not all kittywampus but who is a really beautiful sunset thought I would share

Yeah it's a pretty great sunset in a pretty great sunrise except half the time I'm too busy to enjoy it so tonight I decided I would

I'll try to get some better shots taken it's just when you're on top of the mountain of the Sun is going down it's hard to get some shots so I'll get some others supposed to rain for days I got what I could get planted so I'm like oh it's time to just like lay back and let my muscles heal

Not many of you would want to be this far out though 2 hours from town and well maybe more like an hour and a half from town something like that pretty much Five Mile Drive to another gravel road with another adjust about Five Mile Drive 2 a black top it's a pretty far out and I love it everything's being born right now I mean I have baby bobcats around baby rabbits baby snakes you name an animal

arkansaspiper":tt3cy2dg said:
Not many of you would want to be this far out though 2 hours from town and well maybe more like an hour and a half from town something like that pretty much Five Mile Drive to another gravel road with another adjust about Five Mile Drive 2 a black top it's a pretty far out and I love it everything's being born right now I mean I have baby bobcats around baby rabbits baby snakes you name an animal
Sounds right up my alley Travis. It would suit me down to a "T". Color me officially envious!

Cheers,

RR

don't mind all the crap laying around it's a mess here right now because of everything going on this is like what I see when I sit on my front porch or my front step

I really want to learn how to Malt my own corn black growing in mulch it myself instead of buying malt I also want to learn how to make mash