Super Value Black Cavendish

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT? You can rate a review as unhelpful/helpful? Why have I not noticed this before?

For some reason, I don't find descriptions of break-dancing zombies helpful when I am trying to determine which tobacco to order next.

Side note: anyone else notice that altadis has a whole line of 'super value' tobaccos? Kind of off putting. Sounds like something that would be on an offbrand box of kids cereal.

To be clear, the snobbery wasn't the trying and disliking the tobacco, it was the acerbic drama that played out knowing from the beginning what the inevitable end was going to be. Hopefully at least the "review" was as fun for the author to write as it was for readers to read.

Hopefully one doesn't take the same approach with Thai prostitutes...

"Geez, this one gal, if she is a gal at all, looks REALLY used up and scabby, but gosh I just GOTTA try it and write home about it!"

:lol:

Who knows. Maybe it's one of those RYO cig tobaccos disguised as pipe tobacco. :geek:

fishnrust":ydy2keck said:
May I have the rest of the pouch???

I love it! Just knew that someone was going to be intrigued enough to want some for themselves!

Great review enjoyed reading it quite entertaining indeed, :lol:

I got Altandis /Sutliff samples at the pipe show they really do give a good bit of it out, and some were too enhanced to enjoy a few were good flavored, they do fair better if dried a good bit.

I started with Aros but really going with the non flavored , really been enjoying the English blends I have acquired and want to try even more.

I am glad to hear a point of view on that Super Value line I see it in stores but never in short supply I wondered if they sell much of it

Damn that was funny! 8)
My wife came home with a dust coated bag of Super Value Rum tobac.It was marked down to 5.99 from 12.00.
I have not had the nerve to open it.It s been under our bed in a box.You are a braver man than me.