Surgery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear Ken! I haven't notice one bit of difference being down a kidney. Doctor told me no knife fighting though... I think that was his attempt at a joke. :lol:

Hey J I'd imagine Ole Coot is to old for knife fighting now, I think thats what he keeps Dock around for. :lol!:

Good to see ya made it out on this side of the light Ken,

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Have something tough to chew on when you pee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like a Dunhill.

WOW! How awesome that you bounce back so quickly! You didn't waste any time giving us an update. I am glad to see that everything went so well and may you be back to total normalcy even quicker!

Ken,

very good to read you are recovering. Here is wishing you a complete recovery.

TC

Even' All, Well I had the stent out to-day, no fun!, no more stones, now to schuedule kidney surgery[small cancer liason], on left kidney, I'll have to smuggle some pipe & tabac into the hospital! Ken.
Pacem en Surgeon! :tongue: :pirat:

Thoughts and prayers to you Ken for continued positive results.

-Paul

We'll all be wishing you well,Ken.Of course,please keep us posted as best you can.Respects-Tony

Glad to hear ya made it out alright heh, I go in for lower back surgery tuesday :affraid:

JohnnyO":mnpjc8xq said:
Glad to hear ya made it out alright heh, I go in for lower back surgery tuesday :affraid:
Johnny,

Take it easy on that back man! I hope that everything goes well.