Surgery

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' all, I'm having surgery to-mo, see you on the other side, Ken. :tongue: :king:
Pacem en Wizzanator!!! :tongue: :king:

Ken,

Hope everything goes well and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Mike

I certainly hope that everything goes well tomorrow!

Lord, I pray that what ever the situation with PT is tomorrow that you would be in control of every aspect of the situation as only you can be. Please steady the doctors hands and use them in a mighty way to correct the condition that has brought upon the need for this surgery. Father, above all I pray that your glory will be revealed and be a witness for your goodness.

Thank you Father in Jesus name, Amen!

Ken,
Lots of prayers and thoughts will be with you my friend.

BTW, it's nice to see your Avatar :D . I see your pipe. Where's the Bosox hat?

Blessings,

Paul

Damn it Ken,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,get back here as soon as possible.

If I could send you a bouquet of canned smoke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would. You could pull the covers over your head and open them.

We'll be smokin for you.

All possible best wishes.

Tom

Yo Ken,

I'm sending good karma to ya brother :lol: I'm not a religious man so that'll have to do for now....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

pipetongue1":plyyccnm said:
Even' all, I'm having surgery to-mo, see you on the other side, Ken. :tongue: :king:
Pacem en Wizzanator!!! :tongue: :king:
Candle's lit, and will be sending out the good vibes on fragrant clouds.

Get back here soon.

Ken,
My prayers are with you my friend. I hope all goes well.

Mike

Thoughts and prayers are with you!! Look forward to seeing your post again soon :cyclops: :sunny:

Can't keep a good man down-speedy recovery,Ken!I'm smoking the calabash in your remembrance,as always!
Good wishes-Tony

Best of luck Ken! If all goes well the hardest part is figuring out how to pee again. :lol:

Will be thinking about you and hoping for the best.

Even' All, Well I made it out to the otherside! Thank ALL of you guys, for all the prayers and well wishes!! ALOT of pain peeing blood, it will pass, Where would a guy like me find so much LTC from youse guys?? I'm very grateful, One Kidney down, one to go, then the liver! ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat: