Surprise!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
My wife went to a class for work, that she found out was right next to a tobacconist that I like. After her class she went in and brought me back 8oz. Of PS Navy Flake, a tin of Dunhill 3 Year Matured Virginia, and 2oz. Of 14 year old PS Navy Flake which I’m smoking right now! Incredible!
She even asked for McClellands Blackwoods Flake And Darkstar knowing I have wanted to get my hands on them to try with no such luck. She’s a real sweetheart!!!
Zach

Zach, I've said this before about your fairer half... She's a keeper. You're a very lucky chap.

Stick":9s74gbhv said:
Zach, I've said this before about your fairer half... She's a keeper. You're a very lucky chap.
Don’t I know it! She even remembers the blends I talk about wanting to try/cellar! An absolute Doll!
Zach

What a woman! Congrats Zach. My dear wife wouldn't know the difference between Borkum Riff Original and Blackwoods Flake. ;)

You managed to get one of the good ones. Be good to her she'll keep surprising you.

Jim

The only thing I have to add is that this is such rare behavior that you shouldn’t advertise it. Next you’ll be telling us she permits indoor pipe smoking!  Ever hear the song, “Don’t Advertise Your Man?” You might profit from lighting up, finding this song via Internet, and listening thoughtfully. Jus’ sayin’ . . .

Also known as “Women be Wise.”

KevinM":6vbwn3i1 said:
The only thing I have to add is that this is such rare behavior that you shouldn’t advertise it. Next you’ll be telling us she permits indoor pipe smoking!  Ever hear the song, “Don’t Advertise Your Man?” You might profit from lighting up, finding this song via Internet, and listening thoughtfully. Jus’ sayin’ . . .

Also known as “Women be Wise.”
Um... *cough cough*... ok... I’ll just finish this bowl and polish off my Dry Vodka Martini real quick... I’ll have to give a listen to the song, although I never grow tired of praising my wife! I do adore her!

Unfortunately gentlemen, there’s no sister, I’ll keep my eyes out for a cousin though.

Zach

*** By the way, she’s blushing as I read these comments! She thinks you’re all too sweet! I tried to tell her otherwise but she only sees the good***

Zach

...I thought I heard people speaking disgusting words... “Borkum Riff.”

Disgusting. ❤️

?

?