Surprised by the Shadow

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
I felt a chill in the air as I walked to the mailbox. I attributed this to the change of seasons. Naive.

The key opened the lockbox and revealed the box.
98yME.jpg

My kids were excited, thinking grandma sent them some treat.

"No, I've drawn the attention of a most notorious man. This is his doing, standing up for justice."

"Uh, ok. We're going to play."

Good. Its better this way.

I carefully opened the box revealing its contents.

RhtjJ.jpg

While I ponder my punishment, I'll purchase some Earl Grey for that Nightcap.
----------
All drama aside, I am truly surprised to find myself as a target. I am thankful for the generosity of the Shadow(s). Thank you.

This recent rash of attacks worries me. First me, then PB, now you. The shadow is scraping the bottom of the barrell :lol: Next thing you know he'll be approaching children in the streets.

Hey, kid, c'mere... Yeah, you. Take this bag of pipe cleaners. Nah it's OK, take it. Nobody's watchin. :lol!:

:scratch: Come to think of it, he is becoming rather indiscriminate.

(I hope my kids get free pipe cleaners.)

That is awesome, "Screw you dad we're going to play." Okay so maybe that's just how I read it. Congrats brother.

221Anonymous":5krw8e0g said:
The Shadow Knows
Man am I?
The Shadow is neither man nor woman, beast nor foul. The Shadow is no more than a puff of smoke, a whisp of wind under the window sill. Silent and mischievous, The Shadow lurks in the darkest corners of your dreams and reaps justice in the night. Fear nor trust The Shadow for either shall be your peril...

Ooh. I scared myself a little. :affraid:

UberHuberMan":xi1ty40o said:
221Anonymous":xi1ty40o said:
The Shadow Knows
Man am I?
The Shadow is neither man nor woman, beast nor foul. The Shadow is no more than a puff of smoke, a whisp of wind under the window sill. Silent and mischievous, The Shadow lurks in the darkest corners of your dreams and reaps justice in the night. Fear nor trust The Shadow for either shall be your peril...

Ooh. I scared myself a little. :affraid:
So, carry on I guess. Nothing else to be done.