Surviving the Winter Wasteland! February Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though your recon wasn't completely accurate, it was close enough to make it through the defenses. The mailman and the UPS guy, both of whom I know by name, gave me suspicious looks. "Why are you recieving all these packages under the name Jeff?"  :suspect:  Luckily for the bombing brigade, Jeff and Jim are close enough that they didn't cause the alarm to be raised.

Jim (not Jeff)  :lol: 

Bluefisher":0dls3qpk said:
And cute kids! My daughter turns six this July. What a fun age.  :) 
They're fun, but challenging. They are Abby and Natalie, 9 and 7, my granddaughters. The wife and I have been raising them since Natalie was 4 months old. They think grampa's kinda weird, but fun.

Puff Daddy":7fyiqebx said:
Even though your recon wasn't completely accurate, it was close enough to make it through the defenses. The mailman and the UPS guy, both of whom I know by name, gave me suspicious looks. "Why are you recieving all these packages under the name Jeff?"  :suspect:  Luckily for the bombing brigade, Jeff and Jim are close enough that they didn't cause the alarm to be raised.

Faulty recon!  :scratch: 

Maybe we should take a closer look at the little black book... :study: 

Ocelot55":tutqely8 said:
Puff Daddy":tutqely8 said:

Faulty recon!  :scratch: 

Maybe we should take a closer look at the little black book... :study: 
I just carry out ma orders, sir! :oops: 

Hope this lasts you through the "tough" Norcal weather. :p Congrats PD, you deserve it! :cheers:

Hey, I have a question. You guys place those bombing badges in your sig line for bombing raids you've performed. Is there one we're supposed to use when a guy survives a bombing raid on his humble sand hut?

Puff Daddy":hrwomix5 said:
Hey, I have a question. You guys place those bombing badges in your sig line for bombing raids you've performed. Is there one we're supposed to use when a guy survives a bombing raid on his humble sand hut?
The purple heart badge!

Puff Daddy":whjgq3ha said:
That would be the Purple Heart. I proudly display one in my signature line. Feel free to use it with the blessing of the squadron.

guess you have something new to put that coffee in now... nice raid Fella bombers!

Awesome! That's great!!! Another great bombing run.  :cheers: 

For lack of a better term it looks like your house is now...

*put on sunglasses*

a smoking wreck.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:lol!: 

Puff Daddy":7wd09sn8 said:
The Maple Pecan Crunch Friar Tom sent  :cheers:  The girls say thanks for that sir  :D 
They are very welcome! The South Bend Chocolate Company is a local business I am happy to support. They make seasonal crunch that has never disappointed...

We sat around the coffee table last night, as we usually do at weeks end, playing board games and having the Maple Pecan Crunch for our desert. It was a huge hit.

This was a great run and it feels good to see one of our hard working Moderators get pasted.  8) :twisted: 

Stuck my head out for a moment today and got whacked again! Still some drones hovering about, launching mop up shots on survivors. It ain't safe out there!  :shock: