Sutliff Whimsical

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swede

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Well, this was due to be released today. I signed up for about three online suppliers to email me, but only got an email from one. I was building an order in cup-o-joes, but missed their offering at midnight (sold out in 15 minutes). I'd read on a forum it was supposed to hit at 3pm eastern. I found it at Missouri Meerschaum, and they still had some an hour ago. I'll be glad when it ships to be sure. Ordered an unfinished Missouri Pride pipe while I was at it. This release process was frustrating, and my first try at something this "hot". Swede

Some of these releases can be very frustrating. And their are some places like smokingpipes that may say midnight and it refreshes at 20 minutes after. I missed this drop as well so hopefully I can grab a tin sometime.

Some of these releases can be very frustrating. And their are some places like smokingpipes that may say midnight and it refreshes at 20 minutes after. I missed this drop as well so hopefully I can grab a tin sometime.
DurinsRest,

I hope you find some. THE MM website may have some, and bnbtobacco just emailed that they did. It was there when I looked an hour ago, but I don't know anything about them. Good luck!