Sweet love of Black Cavendish.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay_Williams

Reaction score
Ever since I was turned on to Dunhill AC30000 Black Cavendish I have just been taken by it, It is my all time favorite canvendish. Anyone else get a chance to try this?

Such a smooth sweet smoke with just enough bite to wake you up in the morning with that sweet roast coffee.

perfect Autumn blend.

I like that blend too.

I don't smoke it that much anymore but once in a while it hits the spot when the mood strikes. I do like it for tweaking other blends once in a while. I little bit goes a long way. 8)

Howdy Jay,
I was sent a sample of "Altadis B20 Black Cavandish"
I tried it once , in a new cob , and I kind of liked it too.
It was smooth for sure, and felt soft , if that makes any sense.
But heck yeah, I thought it was good.

I have never tried either tobaccos mentioned but would be more than happy to try a sample haha :D

I'll add it to my want list, thanks. Hopefully I'll like it as much as Lane Limited RLP-6, Three Blind Moose (4noggins), or Villiger Mid Day.

Jay, since you enjoy good aromatics you might want to try some of those from Boswell's Pipes and Tobaccos and Pipeworks and Wilke. Both make superior aromatics that I enjoy a lot and both offer sampler packs.

Smokey

Jay -

'Can't argue with Smokey on that one. If you're a black cav nut me, Boswell has a blend called Smoker's Choice. If you go for the sampler, Pipeworks & Wilke has a blend called Mettowee.

It's a great change of pace from the English blends I smoke on a regular basis. Just bought a pound of it last week. As a matter of fact, I'm smoking it right now in a new Ardor!

I tried it. Couldn't find anyone to pass it on to so it went into the trash. Too bad I didn't know about forums like this. Someone could have used it. I throw nothing away now.