Sweet smoker

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The pipe man

Reaction score
I have always enjoyed sweet tasting tobacco's. There are what seems like hundreds of brands that make the claims of sweet tasting tobacco and I have been disappointed every time I received and smoked the tobacco I had ordered until a year ago when I discovered Boswell tobaccos. I ordered tobacco called cupcake and oh my God my search was over. Hate the name love the tobacco. Well needless to say I was hooked and still am. It is what I smoke almost all the time however I still order small amounts of other brands in hopes of finding another that I liked so I can mix it up a bit and I finally hit upon one last week. You can buy this only in tins so its kinda expensive but isn't everything these days. The name of my new find is Cobblestones Walnut Maple Pie from the indulge series and wow wow wow. I mean the taste and room note are just incredible. I can't make up my mind which one of now my two favorites I like better but I can say with out a doubt if you like sweet tobacco's try one or both. You won't be disappointed with either one.