Switching to the metal group

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Switching to the metal pipes for a bit. This Brial Metal Pipe with screw in Briar bowl is marked Pat Pending. The idea of Thile pipe is to remove the stem which is attached to a cap at the rear of the body. Inside the cap is a bent piece of wire to wrap a few folds of toilet paper to act as a filter.

I'm currently smoking it w/o the addition of tp which is essence makes it a reverse Calabash system and keeping it smokey with some Chenet's Cake. Will keep this short as it's beginning to rain yet again.
banjo

35483985771_3ab82525a1_z_d.jpg

Cripes Banjo, that looks a bit solid state, straight out of the cold war era space race. The name Sputnik springs to mind...

Stick":5v1wy5t6 said:
Cripes Banjo, that looks a bit solid state, straight out of the cold war era space race. The name Sputnik springs to mind...
indeed!

It does indeed actually better than some of the new RC's made today and a boatload lighter!
banjo

Brewdude":o16c9ih7 said:
A reverse Calabash metal pipe is what it looks like to me. Must smoke very cool!

Cheers,

RR

fishnbanjo":af3fnccn said:
No, actually never heard or seen one either.
banjo

hobie1dog":af3fnccn said:
Do you have a Quiet Comrade pipe?
Well since PhotoSuckIt doesn't work for me, just Google it up and click on images