Synjeco Group Buy Fall 2016 - SG Plugs, Schürch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nismo270r

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
It's that time of year again! Time for the Fall 2016 Synjeco Group Buy!  :cheers:

I am posting this in the Tobacco Jar forum for archive's sake, as the last group buy was posted in the Trading Post and the thread is now gone, so I was unable to post an update there. If you know anyone who is interested, point them this direction! I am looking at submitting the order early-mid September. If you are interested, please post up here or PM me and I will put you down on the list. If you know what you would like to order already, you can let me know that as well.

The tentative last day to get in on the group buy will be Sunday September 4th, however this may be extended depending on the size of the order and if we need to adjust anything.

So everyone understands the total costs they will see with this group buy, here are the details:
  • International shipping charges for the order will be split among all members of the group buy. To fairly split this cost, each member's share will be calculated based upon the total weight of that member's order.
  • Domestic shipping charges will be calculated after the order is received by myself and is broken down into individual orders. In order to reduce domestic shipping charges, I can ship bulks like the 250g Samuel Gawith plugs without their box to try and fit them into a small flat rate box. This would obviously depend on the total size of your order. I will address this again once the order arrives and I'm figuring up all the domestic shipping charges.
  • There is an international transaction fee of 1% of the total transaction from AmEx. This will be split equally among all members of the group buy.
  • All prices will be calculated in CHF (Swiss Francs) and the final exchange rate will be calculated at the time the total payment is processed.
  • Payments will be accepted via Paypal Gift, Cashier's Check/Money Order, or Personal Check.
Here's a link to their pipe tobacco page: Synjeco Pipe Tobaccos

Start putting together your lists and let me know! Again, I'm looking to place the order around early-mid September. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me or send me an email.

I know I'll be in for at least a decent sample of Cannon Plug, but no doubt that list will grow!

(Anyone want to split a 250 g box!)

Got you down on the list T!

Anytime Rande, just let me know what you decide.

Hey all, sorry I haven't been promoting the group buy as much this time around. Work and school have been ruling my life for the most part, so I haven't been doing a whole lot on the forums.

The time is almost here to get everyone's orders together and finalized. There are only a few that showed interest this time, but it should be enough folks to put together a small order.

If you plan on participating, please PM me your order by the end of the day Monday September 5th. Since it's a long weekend for many we'll just toss on the extra day!

About time to wrap this up and get the order sent in. If you want in, please let me know by tonight. Thanks!

Just a follow up...Order has been sent to Daniel, however I received an out-of-office reply stating he will not be in the office regularly until September 15th.

nismo270r":mfp2wvrv said:
Just a follow up...Order has been sent to Daniel, however I received an out-of-office reply stating he will not be in the office regularly until September 15th.
Good to know!

Quick update for those in on the buy...Daniel is back and confirmed the order and said it should be on its way shortly! :cheers:

Update! Order actually arrived on Thursday the 22nd, I just haven't had a chance to post up or separate orders. I'd have to say I think that was record time for a shipment! It was a smaller parcel, so I'm sure that helped a bit, but I will be contacting the group buy participants with totals in just a bit!