Ta Ta for now...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
I'm going in for shoulder surgery in the morning. I'll check in here but won't be posting for a while as my arm will be in a sling for some time. Also, I'll be pretty medicated for a spell and my posts are weird enough as they are now, no point in letting the maniac out to play :bounce: See ya on the other side 8)

PD, here's to a speedy recovery! Hope all goes well.

PD,

I hope everything goes well and hopefully it is all so you will be able to function better in the future! Please let us know how things are going after you get home and have a chance to recover a little. Let your wife do the typing. :D

May the Lord be with you and steady the docs hands!

Mark

Hey Mr. Justpipes! Good luck with the surgery... I feel that your upcoming recovery period raises some very serious issues, namely: Will this hamper your ability to enjoy a smoke? Will you be able to tamp properly? What about rubbing out some quality flake? Will you be able to properly load the chamber properly? These are important questions to ask your doctor.... But seriously, best of luck, and here's a bowl of UF towards a speedy recovery!

Regards,

El Trout Bum

Okay, big oops, that last post was obviously for the Puff Daddy, not Justpipes -- uh, oops! Oh, hey, on that note, Justpipes, Walnut is on my list, so watch out -- I may like it!

Best wishes PD. If I were nearby, I'd do the surgery myself, Opps, I'm not a surgeon. Prayers and thots are with you.

-Paul

PD, Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I look forward to seeing your posts when all is well.

Incapacitated,,,heavily medicated,,,,,sounds like just the ticket to rip into a rubber room rant,,,,,best of luck to you, hope you can enjoy some of your down time,,,,wishing you a speedy recovery

Get a grip people...he's a Union Worker.. he's just milkin the companys dough during the down time.. Lazy bum.

Get better!

Good luck with your surgery and hopes for a quick recovery, especially if it's your wiping arm!

Jim

Trout Bum":ilqhwq7o said:
Will this hamper your ability to enjoy a smoke? Will you be able to tamp properly? What about rubbing out some quality flake? Will you be able to properly load the chamber properly?
One word- Cigars 8)

Ol'Dawg":ilqhwq7o said:
Good luck, especially if it's your wiping arm!

:shock: :lol!:

PB, sorry to burst your bubble but the work comp folks are pickin up the tab. I'll have to wait til I return to work before I can soak the company :lol:

Almost as bad... So ummm I hear you really are going to be a 'leftist' for a bit. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Serious Bro, hug them babys, and tell the ole lady you love her. Jump on that stretcher and make 'em hum the tune from 'Cars' as they wheel ya off.... Hey their makin enough off ya, make 'em do it your way....
:D Enjoy all the legal dope. :D

Hah. Surgery is a walk in the park for Teamsters. The docs are afraid of Hoffa's ghost, so send in only the A-team players. Including the nurses. Especially the nurses. 8) ;)

Hang tough, big guy. We'll all be thinking of you.

Good Luck on the procedure,I had a surgery last April and the recovery time
allowed me to do some long awaited reading and prolific smoking.The pain
medicine enhanced the taste of the tobacco and totally numbed all tongue bite.
Keep looking on the positives. :bounce:

Winslow :sunny:

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for a quick recovery. I sure understand what you're going to go through.. Please keep us posted!!!