TAD strikes again!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I must admit to being guilty of TAD in the last week or so! I need no tobacco; but the "want" side got to me!! From West Virginia Smoke Shop and Brother Haeber, I reeled in over two pounds of Granger, Gatlin-Burley, Barking Dog (old aged stuff!!), Carter Hall, Walnut (again well aged), and Crown Achievement in various quantities. The first three I've never tried; looking forward to trying them in the near future!! FTRPLT

Last edited:
I know whaaat you mean ftrplt. I is also guilty. I have officially exceeded my ten year future calculated tobacco consumption rate. I either have to smoke more daily or I'm going to have to live a few extra years.

A special thanks to Haeber and Natch for some exceptional tobacco. The other benefit from buying and smoking aged blends from those gentleman is the tobacco purchased in the last 3 to 5 years to cellar will have more age when I finally get to them.😉

Last edited:
I'm a bit behind on my "TAD" reporting; so here goes! From Smoking Pipes, picked up 4 oz. each of Arango Balkan Supreme & Kramer's Father Dempsey plus 2 oz. of Newminster Superior Round Slices. Just what I desperately needed, more tobacco!!!!!! FTRPLT

I bought 16oz of Newminster 400 from Pipes and Cigars during their sale (how convenient I had an additional birthday coupon to use with their sale) to have a little more aging. Such a great blend

I bought sixteen ounces of Hearth and Home which is currently held by customs. :cautious:

Well, I have given in to temptation once again!!!! Picked up three tins of the 2022 version of C&D's "Eight State Burley!!" They came with some other things I'll report on later!!! FTRPLT