Take a kid fishing...I promise this video will make your day

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScurvyDog

Reaction score
My son last summer...his reaction is priceless.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YsSO5G9IcmY" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet video!! Thanks for sharing. Don't know who was prouder son or dad!

If all kids were that well-mannered, respectful, genuine and cool, I'd probably like them more. :lol:

Very neat. He's a natural, I don't think I keep my calm that much when I land a fish. :lol!:

I don't get much bass fishing in Nevada, but trout are fun. I'm quite jealous. And now, hungry. :pale:

8)

Great video thanks for posting :)

It brought back many memories... What a great feeling it is to land a fish. Essential part of manhood IMHO :cheers:

Nice video! :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for sharing

Jers

What a proud boy! Reminds me of fishing with my Gramps!
It's good to see boys who aren't afraid of holding a fish up. Sadly enough I know a few.
Zach

Glad everyone liked that...he is a natural, that was in the Adirondacks 1274-miles from home.

He lands fish like this all the time here in Florida... This one is from our backyard on a secret weapon.

He is a natural! I'm looking forward to fishing for the 1st time in 20 years next week and the first time surf casting. Heading out to South Core Island on the outer banks of NC to camp and fish for 6 days.