Take your pick

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having always admired big cats I would have given almost anything to have that kind of relationship with a pair of lions. Really a cool video. Thanks for sharing. :) 

AJ

I'd pick the cat encounter without a second thought...as long as I was certain it wouldn't eat me. I'd much rather plummet to my death than be a lions feast. But if both were completely safe, cat encounter for me.

Both videos are absolutely amazing! I think I would rather take my chance jumping from space though. I don't have that much trust for wild animals.

:scratch: Hmmmmmmm...................Door 1 (I'll chance death by pussy).

Fraternally

Jers

In some of the photos Richardson is shown in a submissive position, as the lions bound toward him. As he must adopt that position for safety, but even more puts himself at risk around a powerful, aggressive animal, this says to me that he is at risk, and knows it, no matter if the cats had been licking his face moments before.

I'd love to do what he does but not at the peril of being eaten, a skill that remains quite intact with lions.

Jers":vixp2wp6 said:
:scratch: Hmmmmmmm...................Door 1 (I'll chance death by pussy).

Fraternally

Jers
And you've broke my brain...again. I don't even know why I try to keep my mind out of the gutter, it always seems to migrate there anyway.

I think the full jump is what would terrify me more. Either would be incredible though.