Talked to Dutch on the phone late yesterday evening.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
And I can honestly say that after talking to him for well over an hour late yesterday evening, he must look 100% exactly like his avatar.

(it really is him)  
Stooges.gif

dutch10.png

:lol!:

Just messing with you, Brother.  Enjoyed that chat, and look forward to many more to come.
It was very nice to hear the voice behind the keyboard, after what - 4 years?

Keep on Trucking, Dutch, and feel free to call anytime.

That's pretty much how I've always pictured him. (I look nothing like my avatar, BTW.)

Hey Rob, it was great talking with you as well, and I look forward to doing it again! Next time I come to Missouri for a load of Budweiser, maybe we can get together and smoke a pipe. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BTW, down here, we all look pretty much like my avatar. Plus, if we aren't married or divorced from our cousin, we have at least dated one or three. Usually at the same time. ;)

Dutch":u02gxvpx said:
Hey Rob, it was great talking with you as well, and I look forward to doing it again! Next time I come to Missouri for a load of Budweiser, maybe we can get together and smoke a pipe. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Next time you come through this way, just let me know.  And Yes, a pipe or two is in order.  I'm only an hour from St. Louis, so that's not a problem either.

8)

I must say that, amongst others, Dutch has one of the coolest Avatars on the BoB. Good to learn that our comms are extending beyond the keyboard too. If I recall correctly some of the Brothers have even managed to hook up during road trips. That surely has to be a measure of a great community?

Stick.

I've met with several of the BoBers down through the years... And enjoyed it in all but one occurance.

I talk to LL OR George or whatever you feel like calling him occasionally on the phone. And one inactive member on Facebook.

I'd enjoy meeting you and intend too as soon as they finish the bridge.

George Kaplan":w8w0l3em said:
That's pretty much how I've always pictured him. (I look nothing like my avatar, BTW.)
I figured.  I've always assumed you were this guy:

idbowman":ilki7c8w said:
George Kaplan":ilki7c8w said:
I figured.  I've always assumed you were this guy:
Actually George is this man in disguise. He just doesn't believe it, yet... :)

AJ

You caught me, AJ. The powdered wig hides my bald spot.
I see compliments remain your weapon of choice, but how did you know TJ was one of my favorites?

George Kaplan":q2pkpxcd said:
You caught me, AJ. The powdered wig hides my bald spot.
I see compliments remain your weapon of choice, but how did you know TJ was one of my favorites?
I believe I told you I recognized the potential. There are characteristics and talents both of you share. I could continue but how much more embarrassment can you stand? :)

AJ

I don't look like my avatar either. I'm much more handsome in person. :afro: