Tampa/St. Pete area pipe meetup… any interest?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GtrSmoker

Reaction score
I know I haven’t been a member of this forum very often, but I find myself eager to network with my fellow pipe smokers.

I befriended another local pipe smoker this past spring via a Reddit pipe discussion. He’s about a decade younger, and I’ve done my best to mentor him… even though I’m far from being a seasoned smoker. Hey, you just need to be one lesson ahead, right???

Anyway, the two of us get together maybe once a month to gab, smoke together and exchange samples of things we haven’t tried.

But I was thinking how great it would be if we could have a group that meets regularly. There’s supposedly a St Pete pipe club, but it appears to be inactive. Besides, as of right now at least, what I’m envisioning is a little less formal.

So… would any other BoB members in the region be interested in meeting up for some tobacco-centric loitering? If there’s any interest, we can figure out the when and where at that point.